Sign in to follow this  
Hexority

Unban request (RESOLVED)

Recently I have been banned from the UK server for killing a T - With reason. A guy I cant remember was also on CT, his name was Captain _____ and he was dropping them pistols and everyone in the server saw this, the pistol T started shooting at me and I shot back and he jumped back under the stairs where everyone was standing and I did manage to get him but it did result in others getting hit. After this a mod entered and saw what had just happened however Captain ______ had left the game so the only proof was the CT's. I was instantly banned with no chance to say what happened. This was all today. Thank you and please consider my unban request which I rightfully owe.

Hexority, Hexority, Hexority, i was standing in a cell with Mr Gibbygibson ( you can back me up on this) the cells weren't even open and you deciede to kill him randomly and had reports they you were freekilling before i came on. I will change the ban to a 120 ctban for freekilling people in cells since you took the time and effort to make this poorly made unban request

If the rebelling T does jump into a stack of Ts, you are not allowed to kill the rebeler while shooting at the stack and hurting other Ts, you have to use methods like calling them out one by one or unstacking them before dealing with the rebeler. According to yoshi you also freekilled someone in cells so a CTban would be justified. If you have any other questions, feel free to message me on steam but you were unbanned by Yoshi and ban was reduced to a CTban anyway.