Sign in to follow this  
Tyron

Replace Ba_Jail_Sand_CSGO

I cant help but noticing how Dull this map look in terms of Activitys on it and and the textures.

So mabey we could replace Ba_Jail_Sand_CSGO with ba_jail_sand_final

Im not Claming i made this map but i would be nice to see it be played :D

Get back to me on what you think about it, mabey we would test it on the server, and hopfully it can be added to the Rotate! :smile1:

ba_jail_sand_final_beta2.jpg

For more images to get an idea of what the map is like go to:

http://csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/186524

We have have had this version on the server (as the map creator, VeMi tested it with us among other communities) and it does have more games and it does look better - but as of last time checking I believe it crashes due to the dreaded pre-cache limit (like so many other maps :/).

Once we get our store fixed and start sifting through maps to have their cache limit sorted we'll be able to add this among many other maps onto the rotation again, but all we can do now is wait it out.

To be honest I prefer this version because the newer one just had things piled into it, sure the introduction of some of the games was nice but it got further and further away from the original map which we had on our CSS server for a very long time.

Agreeing with skeff on this one^

The newer version has a lot of cool features / games but the map has been crammed in with things. Ie the bhop etc. I feel that the current version of sand allows CTS to think of new types of games to play. Whether they be taken from the forum or made up.

urgh, how can u say that

HAS A CHOPER!

xDDDDD

Agreeing with skeff on this one^

The newer version has a lot of cool features / games but the map has been crammed in with things. Ie the bhop etc. I feel that the current version of sand allows CTS to think of new types of games to play. Whether they be taken from the forum or made up.

ayyyyyyyyyy as if you make up new games anyway the only thing that cts play on that map is skippin n climb then lr xD

Edited by Guest