Sign in to follow this  
Biggles

SALES SALES SALES

Steam sales are on, Exploration Sale right now and Winter Sale will be soon after.

What are your recommendations?

Spec Ops: The Line - £3.99 - About 8 hours of gameplay but a really intense and dark story line guaranteed to make you question your humanity

Tomb Raider - £3.74 - Semi-open world origin story for Lara, really great game I did about 50 hours on PS3.

Rocket League - £10.49 - Addicting online fun

Skyrim - £2.49 - If you don't have it, you need it for this price. I've spent about 300 hours personally on this game.

Portal 1 & 2 - £3.59 - One of the best puzzle games I've played, nice simple story and puzzle game

Fallout 3 GOTY - £5.09 - Comes with all the DLC's which each easily add another 15 hours of gameplay, best game Bethseda have ever made and one of my favourite games

Bioshock 3 pack - £5.99 - Three amazing games for 5.99? Why don't you just kill yourself if you don't have it already

Dishonored - £2.49 - If Valve made Assassins Creed, this would be it. 10x better than AC games.

I've just bought a few old titles and a relatively new one:

Portal 2 for £2.99 (didn't actually own it yet)

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare for 9.99 (lost the disc version and felt like playing it)

Rome Total War and RTW: Alexander for £2.24 (for some reason my computer rejected the disc version after an OS update)

Company of Heroes 2 (been wanting to get that for some time)