Sign in to follow this  
Orphan

Yo dawgs! membership application! (DECLINED)

Player Name: Dawg/Orphan (use to be orphan now using Dawg)

Date of Birth: 20/02/98

Country/Location: Cambridge, UK.

SteamID: jjoco98

Games Played: CSGO, CS source, Gmod, Fallout series including 4 (best game ever!)

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? inbetween 1 and 2 months. i plan to stay for a very long time, love the atmosphere and the staffing team.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I will be bringing just a tad more humour to the community, not that it is at all lacking. i'd hope ill be seen as slightly more mature than alot of the regular players, i hope. I will be seen as helpful to other players, informing them of rules, and answer questions they may have as well as having a genuinely good time myself.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I work mid day hours, in a Tesco. Love my games (obviously). i was raised a sarcastic, its practically a religion. And music is the key to a happy life.

Hi Orphan,

Unfortunately, your application will be an instant decline. You need to have been active within the community for at least one month. You need to integrate with the people of the community itself, by making relevant not spammy posts on the forums (get involved in the discussions here and contribute) and hop onto Teamspeak (this does not mean sit in a channel alone/afk channel, have a talk with the guys there and get involved in gathers!). Next time you can apply is on the 12th of December.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff