Sign in to follow this  
Samantha

Samantha's Member App (DECLINED)

Player Name: Samantha

Date of Birth: 1994 - not really sure why you would need my specific D.O.B, just seems like DOXing to me.

Country/Location: England

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42451246

Games Played: CS:GO, Rust... etc...

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? A few months

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Awesomeness. Friendliness. Level headedness.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I work in online marketing and I was admin at ng-gaming.net for like two years, in fact the 2nd highest in command. Community of like 50,000+ people (in the past, SA:MP isn't too popular nowadays).

5hzdh0i.png

Yeah...

I'll reapply at 12 then.

Qzvw8kf.png

Yeah...

Besides, you'll get a timeout from applying from an admin, usually 1 month till able to re-apply.

Says nothing about a cooldown period, but also my first post was an mod application, not a member's application.

Loop holes......

But I will post an introduction thingy.

Says nothing about a cooldown period, but also my first post was an mod application, not a member's application.

Loop holes......

But I will post an introduction thingy.

but also my first post was an mod application, not a member's application.

I don't even want to take a screenshot of the application rules for applying for moderator. :yay:

Im saying, usually that happens as ive seen it on a few previous rejected applications.

Anyways, as Eraser says, be active on the forums & / or TS first :)

Hi Samantha,

Unfortunately your application will be an instant decline. You need to have been active within the community for at least one month. You need to integrate with the people of the community itself, make relevant not spammy posts on the forums and hop onto teamspeak. Next time you can apply is on the 11th of December.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff