Sign in to follow this  
Absolute

New update on CSGO

So what's everyones thoughts about the new update (the one that makes the horse stepping sound)?

In my opinion it's shitt, crap, even more crap it makes me want to quit playing competetive games like seriously when i opened-

my CSGO today i saw it was an update but was too lazy to read about it and then i instantly joined a comp game i got 4 russians and-

I notice this retarded horse sound when stepping/jumping, i tried to play but it just didn't work so i left the game and received a 24/h bann :)

so tell me what do you guys think about it? :)

i tried to play but it just didn't work so i left the game and received a 24/h bann :)

Note to self: Never play comps with Absolute zero

Lmfao.

--

Its alright. Better for me with a headset, so I can hear better and where abouts. But, im not really that fussed on it xD

i tried to play but it just didn't work so i left the game and received a 24/h bann :)

Just remember that there already is ZERO% chance of us playing a comp together dude theres 17 ranks between us. 8-)

Just remember that there already is ZERO% chance of us playing a comp together dude theres 17 ranks between us. 8-)

Damn... didn't realise ranks exist below silver 1 :O

and back to topic, I haven't played on the new patch yet due to exams, looking forward to it.

70da47a20bc782618fd058edc41d5082.gif

That mouse cursor tho.

Damn... didn't realise ranks exist below silver 1 :O

and back to topic, I haven't played on the new patch yet due to exams, looking forward to it.

Ofcourse there is! Thats for the CTs who pronounced the saying 'Okay Ts, Free Day' and then gets killed instantly.

Yeah, not much you'll be hyped about. Running down the stairs on the game is like running in a shop with high heels on...

And the bullet sound too, oh dear xD.

Ive not heard the horse sound though?!?! D;

The clip clop just annoys me. Also from one or two deathmatches I played the footsteps don't seem to give a good indication of distance, but I haven't really spent enough time online in the new update to get a good feel for them.

Also, as a bhopper far superior to Lupha, the landing sound is too loud for my liking ;(