Sign in to follow this  
PEPSIMOJI

permanent ban mute (RESOLVED)

UnBan/Unmute/UnCT-Ban Request:

Player Name (at time of banning): a can of peaches

SteamID:steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198228846772/edit

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: no reason ??

Server Banned From:

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate:

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?:

Date of incident:

i actually have no idea why i was permanent ban mute?

story: logged onto the server, and i got permanent ban muted i cannot talk. i checked my ban thing and i could not find any results why am i muted???

your steam profile is not your steam id. Please give me your actual steam id (google how to get it if you're not sure) and I will look up your ban/mute details.

your steam profile is not your steam id. Please give me your actual steam id (google how to get it if you're not sure) and I will look up your ban/mute details.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=918 - This can help.

Or, speak to Blyss when you can (add him on steam and keep bugging him till he responds) - He was the one who perm'd you.

So he was permanently GAGGED and not muted, for having too many bans/punishments after speaking with him:

a can of peaches: i got muted about 1 month ago because i had a large amount of bans

a can of peaches: i cant talk in chat but i can still speak on mic

Gunstar: yeah then ur not muted

a can of peaches: gagged i guess

a can of peaches: i just refer to mute and gag same

a can of peaches: when i type !comms it said muted 10/10/15 which was a month ago but i was unmuted like weeks after i got perm muted

[he means gagged]

a can of peaches: but i went on this week and i couldnt talk so i made a post on fourms

As I said in our chat, we will look into this, thanks for your patience and sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Hi can of peaches,

after talking to the other admins and reviewing your past mutes/gags, we have decided that your permanent gag will stay until we think you have improved your behaviour to an acceptable level, we are even considering silencing you if the bad behaviour continues. You have too many mutes/gags in a short amount of time and changing your name to try to evade from punishments also doesn't help your case. The fact that we still have to constantly punish you and that you are still aids is disappointing. I hope you improve and actually clean yourself up as soon as possible before you get yourself in more trouble.

Thanks for making the ungag request,

OB Staff