Sign in to follow this  

Avatar Roku's Member Application (DECLINED)

Player Name:Avatar Roku

Date of Birth:12th February 1999

Country/Location: Malta, San Gwann

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:70314711

Games Played:Cs:Go, Minecraft, Battlefield3/4, Ark, Call of duty black ops 2, Far Cry 4, Runescape.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: I think i've been playing on the outbreak server for 6-7 weeks now! I am active daily on the server and feel i have learned many.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:To start off with, I am a very outgoing person,I am honest and kind, i can make friends very easily, I like to make new comers feel at home when they are new to the server. I admit that for a short period of time i had the bad misconception of the ''warning shot rules'' but I have read to rules carefully and now know all of them! I am also very friendly, always open to whoever wants to have a word or two with me! I am the nice type of guy, the one which will nicely help people abide by the rules! I am also willing to answer any questions having to do with how the game mode is to be played and also the mini games that make it jailbreak!

Tell us a little something about yourself: My name is Kyle Calleja, I am from a beautiful island called Malta. I am currently studying what is know as the medicine course here in Malta. I love all the three sciences, them being Chemistry, Biology and Physics. As already mentioned I am a very outgoing person and love making new friends! My hobbies are playing on the computer but mostly sports. I am an athlete, focusing mostly on 100m and 200m sprints! I also love animals. I have a lovely male cat named Maise who is 13 years old now. I actually do some voluntary work now and then with the SPCA here to help stray dogs and cats so as to find them new homes and loving families!

Thank you immensely for taking your time to read this application, I would also love to hear any comments of what you guys think of me, positive or negative, I believe that these comments may help me reflect a bit better of who i am or who i should be. All this basically means that if i get a -1, I would love to know the reason why, as for the rest i'll leave to you, Thank you and have a great day!

Yours Sincerely, Kyle!

Edited by Guest

+1 Rep

Awesome guy and always likes to make people laugh andget is very, very friendly :glad2:

This isn't csgo lounge :), on roku i haven't seen much of you but im sure other people can elaborate on what you are like etc. good luck with member app

Seen you on the teamspeak alot more recently,in the past week.I see you on the server sometimes but not alot.Also could be a bit more active on the forums.That said you are a nice guy.

+0.5 could Improve.Good luck with your member application! :D

+1 Rep

Awesome guy and always likes to make people laugh andget is very, very friendly :glad2:

This isn't csgo lounge :), on roku i haven't seen much of you but im sure other people can elaborate on what you are like etc. good luck with member app

XD what

Hi Avatar Roku,

Unfortunately your application will be an instant decline. You need to have been active on the forums for at least one month. You need to integrate with the people of the community itself, make relevant non spammy posts on the forums and hop onto teamspeak. You also need to work on your spam, troll and speaking over the warden whilst on the server. Next time you can apply is on the 9th of November.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff