Sign in to follow this  
Absolute

Admin complaint on Blyss. (RESOLVED)

So it was 04:00 am and we were like 12 players online having fun until Blyss joines the server (might been drunk)

and i was chasing Nutty into a cell so i were "baiting" him and i get banned from CTs for 30 minutes and i accept that but then next map i get banned-

for 90 minutes for "Freekilling, gunplanting and trolling" i've never gun planted ever which is unpolite for a member or any player at all,

trolling? as far as i know i haven't trolled and freekilling i've not done (if i have it's NEVER on purpose)

I want to ask you to lift the ban and what Blyss did is NOT admin like. If you would like a screenshot of the action im more then happy to give you!

Date: 15/09/26

Edited by Guest

I would advise you to delete this thread and think about this when you wake up tomorrow because you're just hot headed. Anyway I'm gonna explain, once again, the situation. You know what happened but I'll try to get it in your head.

First, drunk? Even if I was drunk I wouldn't be banning ppl for nothing. That was just an awful attempt to provoke me. Also, I didn't just join the server I was there for a while already.

So, after baiting a couple of times and freekilling me and Josh because you didn't know the rules ,which I just accepted, you run into a cell with Ts on it when I'm telling them to get under the cell stairs. You suicided and gave them the gun and I know for a fact that you did it on purpose since it's not the first time that you get mad at me and decide to troll.

About ur ban, like I told you, for some reason ur ban wasn't applied so when you joined CT on peanut I had to ban you again, you didn't do anything wrong there at least that I've seen it was just the ban that I talked about before. The problem was that I banned you for 30min but then decided to change it to 90 since you knew what you were doing and it wasn't the first time, but the ban wasn't working.

Also,there's a template for admins complaints please use it when you're doing one.

I will not be lifting the ban unless some one else wants to since you need to learn that you're a member and you should be acting like one insted of having a childish attitude and constantly trolling.

If you wish to talk to me privately on steam or TS feel free to I'll reply as fast as I can.

That is all, thank you for reading .

Edited by Guest

No thanks im so done with you "freekilling me and Josh, running into a cell with Ts when it was a map i've never played before so i died for nutty and nutty ONLY and btw the ban did work, don't know if you forgot but it had passed 3 maps so i did serve my 30 min ban and you decided to make it 90 minutes? seriously tho?

I did find this all rather unusual to read and just unexpected from either of you.

When you get the chance, I'm happy to discuss it on teamspeak (or unless another SMOD or Admin would like to)

Trust me i was as surprised as you were to see one of my best jailbreak friends give me a 2 hours CT ban

for something that i haven't done and if i have done something wrong i wish he could give me a message and

telling me "hey absolute please mate would you stop doing that) but i didn't instead i get a ban and i got like really angry

never been so angry in the time i've been on the server. :cry:

Trust me i was as surprised as you were to see one of my best jailbreak friends give me a 2 hours CT ban

for something that i haven't done and if i have done something wrong i wish he could give me a message and

telling me "hey absolute please mate would you stop doing that) but i didn't instead i get a ban and i got like really angry

never been so angry in the time i've been on the server. :cry:

Now you're not so hot headed. Anyway, I know and I'm sorry it ended up like this but I can't let anyone, ANYONE break the rules like you did and get away with it. I understand you're upset about the length of the ban but I only extended it because you knew what you were doing and it wasn't the first time. I sent you a friend request on steam if you want accept it and we'll have a talk about it.

Also Daffy, I'm more than willing to have a chat with you and Absolute if he wants to.

After further discussion with the admin team, this complaint will not be taken any further and no action will be taken against Blyss. Separate actions tied to this incident (and many others) have been taken that I am sure you are aware of by now.

Locked.