Sign in to follow this  
obviouspenguin

obviously is penguins MEMBER APP (DECLINED)

Player Name: obviouspenguin

Date of Birth: 2/4/1999

Country/Location: England, Devon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52401979

Games Played: pretty much everything(pretty shit at all of them though); LOL, CSGO, CS:SOURCE, BIOSHOCK, CIV5, COD (ikr kill me now) etc

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 2-3 months ( not sure though)

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Honestly I believe i'm a cheerful person so I hope I can simply make people happy and make playing on the jailbreak server a better experience for everyone (hopefully). I feel that I can promote the OB community as a friendly and welcoming community (like it already is). I CT as much as everyone but if needed i'll step in and try my best to make the round as fun as possible and basically try to diffuse as many hateful situations as possible.

Tell us a little something about yourself: For those that don't already know my name is Alfie and I live in England, Devon to be precise. Currently i'm studying at school (A-levels) where i'm taking:maths,physics,chemistry and computer science and hope to do well in them in the future. My general life consists of school, friends and relaxing. I'm not the most adventurous type, i don't go rock climbing or skydiving but i prefer a more chilled back lifestyle with the focus on just having fun (so deep). but yeh that's me i don't do much but what i do do i make the most out of. :D

Bans: I have had 2 source bans, both of which i'm not proud of, they were both when I was new to the server and I was wrong on both occasions (basically i was a dick), but now i feel i've matured and would not do so again.

Penguin bby, I'm gonna be honest with you.

You have to be a bit more active on the forums, and I haven't seen you on the server as often like you used to be.

Other than that, you're a cool guy who is regularly on the TS.

Good luck with your application though friend!

Penguin bby, I'm gonna be honest with you.

You have to be a bit more active on the forums, and I haven't seen you on the server as often like you used to be.

Other than that, you're a cool guy who is regularly on the TS.

Good luck with your application though friend!

This is true although i have been very busy with personal life recently and felt it would be bad to ask for member while i wasn't active so now i'm back and will be active everyday. As for the forum activity, i have no excuse but will do my best to try and improve. ty for honesty :)

Hey Obviouspenguin,

After a discussion with the mod+ team we feel like you could integrate with the community better on the forums, as community integration is needed alongside with server activity which you have also been lacking recently. You may reapply on the 14th of October, good luck. Sorry to disappoint.

All the best,

OB Staff