Sign in to follow this  
HighFlyer

Launchpad

Aloha

Anyone else in the community played around with Launchpads or made ableton projects?

I'm guessing probably not but I'm interested to see if anyone has created anything cool.

If you don't know what a launchpad is then watch me play Nev's Zedd Spectrum Cover:

I don't have any fancy recording gear so both audio and video was recorded with an Iphone 5s :^)

Ignore the mistakes, only recently got a launchpad.

P.S I'm back wanting to join the server more... Funny thing is I managed to jam an audio jack straight into my PC's fan by accident and now my PC blue screens and overheats whenever i play Counter strike for too long... Working on getting that fixed. :glad2:

Yes I know "How did you manage that" IT WAS DARK OK

I do have a launchpad that I have access to, but I don't use it that much. I find that application tools are so much superior. However, I have thoroughly enjoyed the "Zedd plays.." series, especially him playing with himself.

I used to be really into Ableton, never created anything cool, but had a lot of fun times.

That's really cool! How long did it take you to get that good at that?

Some projects are harder than others.

Took me about 2-4 hours to learn the whole of Spectrum. It's just like playing an instrument really, expect the notes change every song :^)

I got no idea what that is.. so many lights. Your hands look soft like those of a woman

Always had really skinny long fingers, helps playing the Piano, which I also play btw.

And if you find that one confusing, this is a part of one of the more difficult projects

Also by SoNevable, Tetris Hero 98% :glad2:

Nev's stuff is crazy though you should check it out