Sign in to follow this  
Paradoxxx

Paradox RE-application (DECLINED)

Player Name: Paradox

Date of Birth: 24/01/95

Country/Location: Belgium

SteamID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197983481732/

Games Played: Dota 2, empires hl2 mod, cs source, cs go, total war series, mafia, risk ( murder thunder first always )

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 2 months now

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I bring a lot of discipline to the server with my CT sided plays. I also bring a lot of maturity, I hope. I'm not afraid to speak up when something isnt right.

I always try to improve myself and the people around me by giving advice to people who need it.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I don't wanna copy paste my last app so I'm going to tell you more about me.

I love animals. Since I was a kid I've always wanted a dog. Not just any dog. An Akita Inu! My mother is scared to death from basicly any animal, that's why I havent gotten my way.

Right now I'm in college, in a dorm. I actually love going to college, the freedom you get there and the friends you make. It's just awesome.

I love watching series and movies. Rick and morty for ever and ever and ever. Also The americans is really nice and a lot of others. If you are ever bored and need something to watch, hit me up and I'll fix you a hit <3. For my reapp I've tried to improve myself on the server by being more respectful towards everyone and generally being a bit less strict.

Well I know my opinion is not valid and does not really matter,but I like to try be active on the forums.

How is it ''considered spam posting''?.Everyone is entitled to an opinion if does not matter.Spam posting me making random shit posts that have nothing to do with anything.

Me or any ''none member'' posting an opinion on a member app is not spam posting.

Edit: https://gyazo.com/74ba2e56d59d60d2eb7279b11504b4fa

It's deeply upsetting to me and others that you were declined Paradox, it truly is a sombre day. I hope for your next application the admin team will resonate with your wish to gain membership to Outbreak community. Your blatant hypocritical disregard of how warning shots should be administered on the jailbreak server proves beyond reasonable doubt that the hardship you have faced in this thread from the tyrant conglomerate known as the modern Outbreak leadership care not for the dedicated, well spirited members of the community.

More so, you're enthusiastic approach to dubbing me a "freekiller" shows that your dedication to server justice is beyond fault. When you joined my channel screaming "CHRIS U FUCKN FREEKILLED ME UR A FREEKILLER UR GONNA GET BANEND" I was overcome with thoughts of admiration. Firstly to your heroism in the face of a violent antagonist and secondly to your flawless Tesco microphone. Is it not tiresome in this modern age to see great ignorances such as Kartoffel's? Why should the paragons of our new age stand for this tomfoolery? Paradox, you have and will forever have my utmost +1.

It's deeply upsetting to me and others that you were declined Paradox, it truly is a sombre day. I hope for your next application the admin team will resonate with your wish to gain membership to Outbreak community. Your blatant hypocritical disregard of how warning shots should be administered on the jailbreak server proves beyond reasonable doubt that the hardship you have faced in this thread from the tyrant conglomerate known as the modern Outbreak leadership care not for the dedicated, well spirited members of the community.

More so, you're enthusiastic approach to dubbing me a "freekiller" shows that your dedication to server justice is beyond fault. When you joined my channel screaming "CHRIS U FUCKN FREEKILLED ME UR A FREEKILLER UR GONNA GET BANEND" I was overcome with thoughts of admiration. Firstly to your heroism in the face of a violent antagonist and secondly to your flawless Tesco microphone. Is it not tiresome in this modern age to see great ignorances such as Kartoffel's? Why should the paragons of our new age stand for this tomfoolery? Paradox, you have and will forever have my utmost +1.

Since this is a purely satyrical post I'm going to feel free to reply.

I am in no manner at all hypocrit about my warning shots. I have read the rules surrounding them very thoroughly. When I see people fail to use them correctly I always advise them on the way it is correctly used by the rules. Maybe it's not always the best way to do it completely by the rules and I'm not a fan of that either, but rules are rules and people should respect them and the people who put them in place.

I am also, as you have noticed, very passionately against people who lack respect towards the rules.

This is probably also the reason I probably got declined which I accept.

Me going in your channel saying you are a freekiller was as a reaction to you and your friends spamming me with pokes on ts3. My possible overreaction doesn't lighten the fact that you indeed did freekill 3 people.