Sign in to follow this  
AlmightyJosh

AlmightyJosh's Introduction.

Hello guys,

My real name is josh and Im 16 years old. I grew up in Liverpool for a short amount of time before moving to the west midlands.

I am currently working part time at a gaming and software development company in which i hope to become full time once i finish college. My part time job revolves around me using development software to create simplistic games which then can be modeled around to make better games so on. I work mostly any time i can due to being in college. I got my exam results last week and to find out that i passed everything C-A* was amazing. In college i am studying Game developement, Technical Administration and website / game coding.

Like many others i was once a console kind of person, untill i found out how much a computer had to offer. ever since i have been hooked. I currently play alot of games which include, All CODS, CSGO, League Of Legends and Agario. Ever since i started using the pc i have always wanted to go indepth into the gaming community then into the game developing industy.

I unlike most others like Playing Ice Hockey and cricket in my spare time. I also play football but only with friends.

My CSGO Ranks are Silver Elite " Yes i am fucking bad at the game so what? Playing consoles for 8 years."

Favourite food has to be by far "Chicken Nuggets" *Insert Swizzo Joke here*

I have been apart of the outbreak community for a small amount of time and will be staying with the community for time for come in the near future.

I hope you liked my intro:)

Edited by Guest

Congratulations on your A level results you sound like you did much better than I did :D

I too am a software developer and I've been on a software placement for about two months. Which programming language do you use to create these games? I'm guessing either C#, javascript or python, however I could just be completely wrong and you use Java.

Most of our games we create are in browser. But i have been asked if i wanted to help with a game engine / model design team which i might take up on.

That sounds really interesting and fun, I would suggest doing that although I'm questioning how fun a game would be in javascript. What sort of game is it? I've played a lot of idle javascript games at work.