Sign in to follow this  
Evannnnnn

Fishing.

I go fishing every year around Christmas time, sadly i have no pictures of my caught fish but i can say that they taste amazing.

i go fishing at a Rainbow trout farm where i normally catch about 5 trouts which average in about 10 inches just like my ...

Mouse mat.

Nice pics you have!

Where do you fish?

I go fishing every year around Christmas time, sadly i have no pictures of my caught fish but i can say that they taste amazing.

i go fishing at a Rainbow trout farm where i normally catch about 5 trouts which average in about 10 inches just like my ...

Mouse mat.

Nice pics you have!

Where do you fish?

Cool, cool! I personally dont like fish as food... But I love catching it! xD

Well I'm living in Ireland and I usually go to the River Shannon (Largest River in Ireland), Which is like a 1-2 hour drive, but the pike there is amazing, catching around 5-10 a trip with my uncle. I use Japanese wobblers, which are hella expensive but are simply the best on the market! Them 2 pics are probably the biggest ones I've caught. :D

Love to fish, hate to touch the fish..so I end up running around my fishingpole with the fish chasing me..

:lol: :lol: :lol: I used to have the same problem, I'd catch something, but I'd be afraid to take it off the hook... I overcame it one day by just grabbing the fish so hard that it's eyes almost popped out, and thats when I said ''You are going to do nothing to me''

Then in the next 5 seconds he wiggled his tail, and I shit myself again... It's so freaky holding fish isn't it? :lol: :lol:

I always went out fishing in my early days, I still fish from time to time, always enjoyed it.

Didn't really catch any big fish maybe like a couple of times

s4nz9c.jpg

I catched this fish about 11 years ago with my 63 year old friend, sounds kinda weird huh,

wel later on in my life they accused him of being a pedophile lol, still friends on this day though, it was bullshit.

I always went out fishing in my early days, I still fish from time to time, always enjoyed it.

s4nz9c.jpg

I catched this fish about 11 years ago with my 63 year old friend, sounds kinda weird huh,

wel later on in my life they accused him of being a pedophile lol, still friends on this day though, it was bullshit.

I dont even know how to reply to that..

s4nz9c.jpg

Sounds like a peado to me pal.