Sign in to follow this  
Revilia

MEMBER APPLICATIONS Revilia (DECLINED)

Player Name: Revilia

Date of Birth: 13/03/1995

Country/Location: The Netherlands

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86711943

Games Played: CS:GO, Guildwars 2, Borderlands, Payday, Red Alert, Minecraft, I also own an Xbox and have some single player games on it.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: For about a month now, but I have been really active on the server and lately also Teamspeak.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I like to command on the server and try to hold fun rounds when commanding. Other than that I am willing to help new players and old. Whenever i'm asked to do something I try to help as much as I can. This also concerns new commanders. I want to try commanding more because I like to be the warden on the server and I enjoy holding rounds T's enjoy aswell.

Tell us a little something about yourself:

I am 20 years old and I have been playing for a while on your servers. I like chatting on Teamspeak and I love playing on the server. However I am not that much of a forum person, hence why this is my first post. However I do intend to be more active on the forum. Other than all that I like going to the gym a couple of times a week. I spend a lot of my time in gaming and sometimes question wether I spend to much time on it, however I do enjoy myself and thus end up playing more.

This community is absolutely fun to be around, the members and regulars are really helpfull and friendly and they make me laugh quite often. In short Outbreak delivers me tons of fun play time and also a good amount of laughter on Teamspeak. I would love to join OB because I think that having fun and being able to enjoy so much fun is fantastic.

I am currently a student and am studying in the field of economics, I have grown quite an interest in this field and would like to learn more about it.

As I mentioned in my games played, I have played Guildwars 2 quite a bit and still do enjoy it from time to time. I am currently waiting for the expansion to come out. I will try to make one of the new legendaries in the new expansion. If you ever want help or just would like to play on Guildwars 2 don't hesitate I would love to join.

If you have any further questions I would love to awnser them, although I won't awnser to personal or to wierd questions.

Ps. I am a dyslect and as mentioned I am not a native english speaker and might have made some spelling mistakes.

You have not read the "READ BEFORE APPLYING THREAD"

♦ You must have been active in the community for a while (1-2 weeks roughly so that people know who you are). This means spending time on our game servers, as well as making quality posts on the forums and popping on Teamspeak! Server activity is the main priority here though. Before you gain a trial you must show a little bit of activity and dedication beforehand, then we will evaluate you further during the actual trial itself.

he is a nice guy and if the only thing we have that can hold him back is that he is not active on forums I don't see a reason to hold him down. But if he gets his week trial he needs to be more active on the forums for sure.

Enjoyable person and I would have +1 if it wasn't the first post. But a rule is a rule so let's see what will happen.

+1, despite the lack of forum activity and a lack of an introduction post, he has been on TS and the CS:GO a huge amount. He is a great guy who does not mind wardening. Despite what other people have said, I believe he is a capable warden, who tries to make up new games (unfortunately sometimes they just don't work :( )

The first step to applying for member is to actually read the threads. Sorry, but Im not willing to bend the rules for the queen if she was to apply with her first post being a member app as she obviously never read the IMPORTANT INFO, read before applying thread. Oh and no intro.

Shame, as you've obviously shown important qualities by joining TS and being active.

Revilia you would be an EASY trial/member if you'd have read the thread.

But our rules are rules and so your application falls into auto-decline I'm afraid.

PLEASE read the "READ BEFORE APPLYING" thread

I'm sure if you stick around for a month you'll have no trouble

Sorry to disappoint

The OB Staff