Sign in to follow this  
Paradoxxx

dota 2

I have played Dota 2 15 minutes and I rq'd because I didn't know what heroes to pick so I picked a random one and it turned out that he had 3 passive skills and only 1 active. Also I didn't get to recall and gain money passively.

On the other hand, I have played League 5 years so that's also why I don't play Dota :P

League of Legends > Dota 2, at least in my opinion. I feel Dota isn't half as balanced as League of Legends, even if you play perfectly, if you meet your direct counter you're dead. At least with league you have a chance. I also have to say that I like the art style of League more, and it's more simple to understand and get into. Unlike Dota, which lands you with all the champions at the start, League starts you with 3.

League of Legends > Dota 2, at least in my opinion. I feel Dota isn't half as balanced as League of Legends, even if you play perfectly, if you meet your direct counter you're dead. At least with league you have a chance. I also have to say that I like the art style of League more, and it's more simple to understand and get into. Unlike Dota, which lands you with all the champions at the start, League starts you with 3.

But thats the point, DotA is the harder version ; DotA is for Veterans im shit at DotA but if id play LoL i would shit on you all...

Do you even courier bro?

But thats the point, DotA is the harder version ; DotA is for Veterans im shit at DotA but if id play LoL i would shit on you all...

Do you even courier bro?

Hm, interesting. Dota definitely does seem to be the more complex game if you look at it superficially, however I think league can stand up for itself. Killing friendly minions before they die isn't so much difficult, but confusing for players who are used to playing league and a courier, if anything, seems to make things a lot easier. You don't have to plan to go back for health/mana/gold, only health/mana. Also, the champions themselves seem to have more passives in Dota, as someone was saying about a champion in an above post. There are passive skills in league, but they're attached to activatable skills. The secret shop for Dota certainly adds an interesting aspect, but I think that just helps the game to be more one-sided for the team that is winning due to the fact that it is harder to the losing team to reach it.

I play to little to have a representative mmr, mine is 3,4k. Though my game knowledge is that of a 4-5k player, I play so little so when I play a hero I have no solid basis for it.

I used to solve this by only playing timbersaw, so when I played I'd always have a hero I'd be good with so it wouldn't really matter. But after he got nerfed into oblivion Timbersaw is 0 fun to play anymore. I used to have like a 65% winrate with the hero :cry1:

Do you even courier bro?

Hm, interesting. Dota definitely does seem to be the more complex game if you look at it superficially, however I think league can stand up for itself. Killing friendly minions before they die isn't so much difficult, but confusing for players who are used to playing league and a courier, if anything, seems to make things a lot easier. You don't have to plan to go back for health/mana/gold, only health/mana. Also, the champions themselves seem to have more passives in Dota, as someone was saying about a champion in an above post. There are passive skills in league, but they're attached to activatable skills. The secret shop for Dota certainly adds an interesting aspect, but I think that just helps the game to be more one-sided for the team that is winning due to the fact that it is harder to the losing team to reach it.

Maybe make a LOL thread if you want to talk about lol? And not post in a dota 2 thread

Otherwise all these threads just become LOL VS Dota 2 threads

Maybe make a LOL thread if you want to talk about lol? And not post in a dota 2 thread

Otherwise all these threads just become LOL VS Dota 2 threads

If I were to make a LoL thread, then it would just become entangled in the same mess as this, and if I made a post for LoL vs. Dota, I would be afraid of causing world war 3.

Do you even courier bro?

I totally agree with Popey, I haven't actually played either game enough to play ranked but I certainly think that league eased me in better.

I also hate the jungle in dota because of the hole stacking camps and just making extra farm for your carry. When in league the jungle has its own role (that I main) that opens up more options for exp and ganks.

For me the jungle is the main reason I love league.

Do you even courier bro?

I totally agree with Popey, I haven't actually played either game enough to play ranked but I certainly think that league eased me in better.

I also hate the jungle in dota because of the hole stacking camps and just making extra farm for your carry. When in league the jungle has its own role (that I main) that opens up more options for exp and ganks.

For me the jungle is the main reason I love league.

I dont know how league works because I havent played it, but you are wrong about how jungle works in dota.