Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lal0r

Member Application: Lal0r (DECLINED)

Guest Lal0r

Player Name: Lal0r

Date of Birth: 28/01/2000

Country/Location:Dublin, Ireland

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SMLal0r

Games Played: CSGO, CSS, Garrys Mod,Dayz, Arma 3, all the call of dutys and battlefields and so on

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? About a week and a half?

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I Can bring enjoyment to the outbreak community I always bring at least 1 friend with me on the outbreak server with me and we have fun obey the rules and just try to make it as fun as possible, I have been warden about 4 times since I joined the servers but I am still learning as I think I am not the best warden so I like to play as a T Or Ct to learn! :D

Tell us a little something about yourself:My name is Aaron Lalor i'm a young Irish student (15 yr old), I just finished my junior cert and i'm doing a extra year in school for work exeperience. I am also off for the summer and next summer I will be working for Primark. In my spare time which is most days for at least 5hours I come on csgo and play with my team and some jailbreak because its great fun I refuse to play any server but Outbreak as its just such a different experience thanks for reading! :D :smile1:

Hey friend read this thread please before you apply.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5517

♦ Making an introduction thread, this is massively important. This will let us know a bit about you before you apply. Remember that effort pays off.

Also your first post shouldnt be a member app. try to be more active on the server,forums and teamspeak.

You're definitely what is looked for in a member of OB, but to become a member you have to integrate within the community first.

Play on jailbreak, contribute to threads on forums and talk to people on TS. You won't get accepted if you're not active on the forums and TS :)

Guest Lal0r

Thanks for the tips! :D

You'll be denied, you need to be on the forums for at least a week ish before making a member app, with a decent amount of non spam forum posts, also I've not seen you before and I'm on constantly when I'm not at work, so make yourself a bit more known then I'd suggest re-applying, good luck.

Guest Lal0r

Thanks to all you guys who have replied means a lot that your trying to help me :D The reason you probably haven't seen me is i'm quite the quiet type but today i've started to make myself a bit more known my talking a bit and being warden a little few times I found it great fun! :)

Tony, stop spamming posts, you only needed to post one.

And I think you should be active on both forums and TS Lal0r, cause I don't know you at all.

So, as everyone said, get yourself noticed and known within the community, make sure we still know you're here and you'll be accepted in no time. Good luck.

Guest Lal0r

Once again guys thanks guys is there any forums you would reconmend posting on? I'm quite new to this website

Just interact with topics you're actually comfortable talking about, and not shit post.

I'm not saying to go immediatly spam post all of the threads you find.

Just be enough active that we know you're still here.

Have a look at which topics are most active and which are hot topics, then see if you want to post on it. There is no pressure to post on everything, a lot of the time you should just read it and decide where or not you're interested in it.

Guest Lal0r

Seems like this is a hop topic XD thanks boys don't know how many times I can say it