Sign in to follow this  
Orange_Pancakes

Orange_Pancakes introduction!!!

Hi, Im Paul i am 15 years old, born in Santa Fe, New Mexico but now live in Cambridge, UK.

I go to Comberton Village College and i like lots of sports such as rowing, snowboarding, american football and high jump. The only really interesting stuff about me is i hurt myself a lot. i have broke my arm twice while snowboarding, ate a marble and cracked my head open like a peanut. I looooooooooove gaming and have played since i was 4 as my dad is a computer programmer so he got me into it, but i also like computer science and having the occasional swim. since i am 15 i will have gcse's soon in geography, computer science, french, maths, tripple science, english and have just finished my stats gcse so if you do any of the above feel free to give me some exam tips. The main games i play are CSGO(856), Arma 2(824) and War Thunder(221). i like to program in these games as i have made my own community server for comp matches with my mates and have made many missions in Arma 2. I've been with Outbreak nearly 6 months now and i hope to play for much longer with future roles in mind such as member or maybe even a mod 1 day.

My in-game name is Orange_Pancakes, thanks for reading

(sorry for any spelling errors and posting after membership application, didn't know this was a thing XD).

Well Paul it seems we have something in common, i won "The clumsiest person of the year" award at my school for the amount of injuries i have had, i have dislocated both my elbows, both my thumbs, broke my middle finger and pinky finger and my third finger because i sat on it somehow :P, ive broken my ankle, ive broken my fibula and tibia in my right leg ive also destroyed my tendons and ligaments in my right ankle and tore ligaments in my left ankle, ive also broken my nose and my wrist from MMA.

So welcome to the injury club :D and Outbreak of course.