Sign in to follow this  
Storm

Hi, I'm Storm

Hii I'm kinda new to the server and I'd like you to tell you about me a little ^^.

So my real name is Aitor I'm from Spain and I'm 18 years old, I currently live in the Canary Islands, far in the south near Africa xD.I'm at the University studying Computer Science and I'm finishing my first year. I'm half Basque, a part of Spain where they speak Euskera.

I've been playing the CS games since I was 13 years old (yes, too young) because my brother, who is 6 years older than me bought it and I wanted to play it so badly and that's what got me into CS games, I currently have nearly 1000 played hours on CSS and 70 hours on CS:GO, but even having all those hours played I'm still at aiming as bad as at the beginning I think, I always played zm and ze maps. But this last couple of weeks I've been more into jailbreak servers and I think I'm going to stay for a long time in the OB Community, you're so friendly guys and in fact, I've never met people on CS like you :D.

So that's me, any questions? ^^

Edited by Guest

Hey Storm - nice friendly guy. Also, Spanish-ish, and we don't have any of those around (apart from a very debatable Lewis).

Welcome. :)

why the fuck is this debatable... I'm sick of defending you guys against a very angry stavros