Sign in to follow this  
Zak The Pro

CT Unban Request

Player Name (at time of banning): Zak6565

SteamID:/profiles/76561198219703692/

CT Ban Reason Give: No Idea

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim): No idea why I was CT banned. Can someone look in to this please.

Date of incident: No idea

Did you read any of the previous posts, your ct-ban has already expired? Have you tried going ct in-game?

I read all the replies above and was never actualy unbanned. Maybe this is some sort of bug?

Did you read any of the previous posts, your ct-ban has already expired? Have you tried going ct in-game?

I read all the replies above and was never actualy unbanned. Maybe this is some sort of bug?

Honestly if I were you I'd sit out the CT-ban until you knew the rules better.

You need to assist the warden and stop baiting, simple as that.

And maybe sort out the free kills but that could be a different person I'm thinking off.. seen a couple of Zak/Zack's so Its unfair to call you out on that as I'm not sure.

Seems that mods aren't sure of your CT ban but I know for a fact the CT-ban was deserved.. Just wait it out, play on T side until you're unbanned, just don't do the same things again. :glad2:

Honestly if I were you I'd sit out the CT-ban until you knew the rules better.

You need to assist the warden and stop baiting, simple as that.

And maybe sort out the free kills but that could be a different person I'm thinking off.. seen a couple of Zak/Zack's so Its unfair to call you out on that as I'm not sure.

Seems that mods aren't sure of your CT ban but I know for a fact the CT-ban was deserved.. Just wait it out, play on T side until you're unbanned, just don't do the same things again. :glad2:

I believe you're thinking of someone else, my in game name is Zak The Pro. I was banned maybe 2 or so months ago for not knowing what i was doing on ct side and free killing (didn't know what jail break was, first time on the server) Honestly don’t know where you're getting half of this from because I don’t recall you actually being on the server at the time.

Could someone please remove the permanent ct ban as I now understand what to do.

Thanks.

Okay I've looked though our CT bans using the steam id you provided us and your banned expired a while ago, If your still ct banned msg me on steam when your on the server and Ill take another look

Okay I've looked though our CT bans using the steam id you provided us and your banned expired a while ago, If your still ct banned msg me on steam when your on the server and Ill take another look

Alright will do cheers