Sign in to follow this  
IEatJelly

Ban request for : Homosexual Nazi

Player Name: Homosexual Nazi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116070852

Why should he be banned: Cheating (wallhacking/aimassist)

Date of incident: 23/05/15

so basically this guy preaimed 3 guys rushing armoury through 3 seprate entrances and looked veeery sketch, he claims to be global elite but has crosshair placement of a silver anyway i started recording a demo and he got one frag right at the end of the demo what was very sketchy i reccomend you watch the full clip because on multiple occasions he prenades/traces people through walls with no doulbt

here is the demo : https://www.dropbox.com/s/7i8mcgwehr7v3 ... i.dem?dl=0]

EDIT AND HERE IS THE VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD9g8ts6kh0

Edited by Guest

If you could upload it to youtube to make it easier to view

No,i dont have any licened record software on my pc atm

scrap that i forgot about OBS, editing the video as we speak

I can vouch, he is a hacker.

Me and Drake played with him and he clearly hacked, Sadly i have no video proof.

I'm aware he's already been banned, but from watching the video - I'm not entirely convinced.

I watched it yesterday afternoon and still feel the same this morning

Nothing at all dodgy in the first 2 minutes of the vid

Regards the last AWP kill -> The terrorist has three ways to go, run backwards for ages, and probably die, jump upwards to get into the moat and die, or run forwards and die. Considering this chap had an AWP the T's logic would be to get a closer peak angle with his rifle.

All he's doing as far as I can tell is waiting for the T to peak, and scoping along the top to see if he can shoot his head as he runs.

But if other mods have seen other stuff in game and acted on that, fair enough.

I wouldn't +1 a ban based on this footage alone

He hasn't been banned and im going to lock this thread because we need sufficient evidence and this video isn't, i agree with lewis's points and before i didn't realise you could the t's head which doesn't make it suspicious at all,