Sign in to follow this  
Eraser

Need a new series to start watching

Would agree definitely that the latest series of It's Always Sunny was the weakest so far, it takes a good comedy to make me laugh and i haven't cried so hard from laughing at a show like i do with it :D

Love fargo too, that level of dark humour is something i'd look for in another series!

Must give Peaky Blinders a look and who can forget good old Sesame Street haha

Homeland - on Netflix, such a good series, highly recommend.

Stargate SG-1 - yes yes yes yes yes

Modern Family - Sooooooo funny, go and watch it now.

Then all the usual, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Walking Dead etc.

the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire the wire

The Wire is absolute top banter. Watch it. Heard good things about Modern Family but never got into it.

If you're after some top quality British stuff, look at Black Mirror. I just watched the Christmas special Black Mirror: White Christmas, and it was fucking gruelling but brilliant. If you watch this series, I'll be watching it with you, as it's my newest favourite after tonight. :)

Parents have said Homeland is brilliant and i remember watching Stargate the Film when i was younger, such a good watch ^_^

The Wire got to Season 5 didn't it? and i've heard it didnt get the recognition it deserved as being one of the best shows ever made!

Stephen King was really interested in Black mirror and had a book out about similar events where technology becomes dangerous, Cell, is a great read!

Thanks guys that should tide me over as i wait for more Game of thrones haha xx

If you like DC or Marvel series watch SONS OF ANARCHY PLEASE(fan girl mode activated), Arrow, I can't stop watching it, you can also watch Supernatural even though people say it's become crap due to all the filling episodes and if you like animes try Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso (cried a bit in the end), Ano Hana (cried like a baby in the end) and Tokyo Ghoul(typical anime).

the wire

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit. Omar comin!

Jam:

Black Mirror (also Nathan Barley and Brass Eye)

Spaced (comedy)

Peep Show (the same thing as before)

15 Storeys High (sitcom)

Limmy's Show (sketch show for scottish layabouts)

People Just Do Nothing (mockumentary about pirate radio station)

Bagpuss (surreal comedy)