Sign in to follow this  
GrizzlyBear

Grizzlybear's member app attempt 2 :) (Declined)

Hi my name is Jordan my birthday is 18/10/99 :) I'm 15 years old I live in England near Bath.

My steam ID is: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119468243

Games played: I play csgo, payday 2,swtor, most the forza's I have a xbox one message me if u want to add me.

I have been of this server for about 6 mouths

What I will bring to the OB Community: I will help new people learn the rules and I will bring some fun to the server.

Tell us a bit about you: my fav sport is rugby I play on xbox one (ps4 is shit) ;) I'm in year 10 at school I want to be a mechanic when I leave school and that's pritty much it all u need to know about me tbh

I hope to join the community soon

Grizzlybear :)

No, you still spam mic and fall into the 'I WAS CMIONG BCK, FWEKILL!' bandwagon and can be a nuisance to a lot of people, but your server activity is very good and try to be active on the forums as well as the server

Hi Grizzly,

Sorry to say but you have been declined again due to disruptive behavior. General attitude on the server needs to change aswell as more integration on the forums if you wish to become a member of our community. You tend to find a lot of loopholes both within the rules and commands as well as spam mic and try to disrupt rounds as much as you can. If you fix these issues then we will have no problems with accepting you to be on trial!

Hope to see you try again next time. Good luck!