Sign in to follow this  
Kaiser

Kaiser's Member Application (Declined)

Player Name: Kaiser

Date of Birth: 01/06/2000

Country/Location: United Kingdom (England)

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kaimelhuish

Games Played:Over 200

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: A few months

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I can help inform people when they are not following/clear on the rules and keep having fun on the sever

Tell us a little something about yourself: I eat pears

Hello Kaiser.

Just one thing before you apply, please don't apply the same day you join the forums, get active first

Biggles wrote: ♦ Don't join the forums and apply on the same day, be active first. ♦ Stay ACTIVE on the servers/forums. We don't ask for people to spend every hour of the day online, just enough so that we at least know who you are! Get involved in forum topics and remember not to spam!

Hello Kaiser.

Just one thing before you apply, please don't apply the same day you join the forums, get active first

This means taking part in the discussions in the forums, being active on the server and getting well known by the community, I personally haven't seen you much tbh. I suggest you read this thread before applying next time:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3880

Hi Kaiser,

Activity is your weak point here. We would like to see more community integration before you apply, perhaps start by making an introduction! It also may be worthy to note that while we value a helpful attitude (helping others follow the rules like you have stated), we are sure that you have many other good qualities you can offer Outbreak so be sure to let us know next time! Also tell us a bit more about yourself! Hope to see you reapply in a month.