Sign in to follow this  
Droopy

RE: D r e w s Member application. [ACCEPTED]

Player Name: Droopy

Date of Birth: 18/12/99

Country/Location: England-Merseyside

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198154803809/

Games Played: Well ive been playing games since I was really young, playing HALO and COD, but when I started playing PC I was playing Minecraft but then I started playing this.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I've been playing so long I cant really remember how many games I've played, but I've played a heck of a lot. I've been playing on different names too, like ImAnEgg D r o o p Y, DinkBot, JeSuisCharlie and of course Droopy.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I can bring my good attitude to the server and also so fun and laughs for my stupidity.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well ive lived in the Wirral my whole life and ive used to play football until I was 12, then I got into hockey, and now I play this for my local team and my school team. I go to a Grammar school, so they expect a lot from us boys, but I just want to have a little bit of fun, but when it comes donw to the work, I get stuck in. :D

I would also like to keep my friendship with everyone, I will not hold a grydge.

Thanks for reading -Droopy-Drew Davies ;)

Congrats you have been accepted to be put on a 1 week trial, try to stay active try to jump on teamspeak once in a while.

Basically integrate within the community, using a Mic would help this a lot, but isn't a necessity.

Also please join the OB Trial group. Please add me, Sir_Conor or venga to steam please.

Dear applicant,

Due to the overwhelming volume of applications we received this year, we regret to inform you that you have not been successful in securing a role with Outbreak Community at this time. The quality of applications this year was very high, and unfortunately you fell short.

We wish you all the best in your future endeavours, and would invite you to complete a quick, five question HR Customer Service survey, attached to this email.

Yours sincerely,

Human Resources

(congratz you got member. Please bug Gaffer/Conor/venga to be invited to the member group!)