Sign in to follow this  
Emma.

Emma's gone?

Due to the past days on the server ive came to realise why im actually on there and ive desided to drop out of the community and quit steam aswell.

nice to of known you all and ive had some good times c:

bye bye.

Emily u cant let a few horrible people ruin things for you, there will always be nasty people out there who insult and try to hurt you but there is also a lot of people here who love having u here, people who care about you, don't let a few horrible people ruin that.

If something or someone is disturbing you on the server, let an admin know and they will deal with it. You don't try to constantly spam guns in the armoury to try and lagg/crash the server as quite frankly, that will get you banned.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do next.

If something or someone is disturbing you on the server, let an admin know and they will deal with it. You don't try to constantly spam guns in the armoury to try and lagg/crash the server as quite frankly, that will get you banned.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do next.

thats not why i spammed guns, i done it cause i felt like it and i do apologize for the lag i caused.

Emily u cant let a few horrible people ruin things for you, there will always be nasty people out there who insult and try to hurt you but there is also a lot of people here who love having u here, people who care about you, don't let a few horrible people ruin that.

It's my choice, has nothing to do with people bugging me.

LUL??? O.O Pixle, i want what you're smokeing, tripping on balls and shit...

*Trollololol*

LUL??? O.O Pixle, i want what you're smokeing, tripping on balls and shit...

*Trollololol*

trolololol? excuse me but what hes saying is not true but it also kind of is.