Sign in to follow this  
Simon

[Freekillers] List

This is a list of freekillers that are there when no admin is online...I hope the proofs are enough. The arrangement is as follows- Rank, Name, Score, Time Played & Score/Minute - from the gametracker page. Will keep on updating this if that's fine.

CharlieWinSheen

STEAM_1:0:102426989 at around 3 A.M. 2/10/2015

xDbiKJ1.jpg?1

GG

STEAM_1:0:25607229 at around 3 A.M. 2/10/2015

Rc2uuc3.jpg?1

Next time this happens, please take a number of screenshots, or far more preferably, a demo of them freekilling.

Also, we have got a template which makes it much easier for admins to ban players. It's stickied in the top of this section.

Just so you know, u gotta do 2 things if you see freekillers and no admins on.

1. Open Console, type "record [give the demo a name]" and record him freekilling and then type "stop" in console to finish recording.

2. Click on the guy's name and get his steam id.

Once u have these 2 things just follow the template on the ban request forum as venga said and he will be taken care of.

Will record demo, actually I forgot it that time. We were so into hiding from that guy that it actually became pretty funny :3

or if you have a nividia card use shadow play records anything if you set it up right

but keep up the good work young trooper :)

My GFX card is just the last card NVIDIA made which didn't support ShadowPlay. But yeah after searching the net I got a solution but it was too laggy for me.