Sign in to follow this  
marsh

Re: Roken Sausages Application (Declined)

Spelling 'meaby' 'meaby' is a fast-track for a decline.

But I think it's being generally difficult and the constant winding up of admins - you know, the people who would accept/deny you. :/

^this

WELL meaby IF YOU GUYS TOLD ME WHAT I DO WRONG AND WHAT IS BAD ABOUT MY APPLICATION INSTEAD OF SAYING NO? Be a bit more usefull....

Perhaps its because you know exactly what you're doing and aren't worth the time to bother with.

So biggles tell me exactly what im doing? and i would like some examples to clarify what i am doing wrong .. Instead of your admins just saying No or adding comments that are false. For example "Dont sign up on the forums, and apply on the same day" when infact i waited two months before applying after signing up....

So biggles tell me exactly what im doing? and i would like some examples to clarify what i am doing wrong .. Instead of your admins just saying No or adding comments that are false. For example "Dont sign up on the forums, and apply on the same day" when infact i waited two months before applying after signing up....[/quote

you applied barely posted then decided to come back my post was dont sign up the forums and apply on the same day, be active first. joining forums then waiting 2 months before applying isnt being active(reading isnt being active your not actually commenting you just watching not taking part in community)

Active means actually doing stuff on the forums, i believe to get member i shouldnt have to be forced to post comments on the forum, if i dont see fit. I think readings posts is enough sometimes a post does not require me to add a comment personally.

Isnt this website based on the server, since their is only one server, does it make a difference if i am active on this forum even though i am active, but when ever i type what i feel my posts get deleted because staff think that its no constructive and i believe lieing is wrong. I think it only matters if i am active on the server..

Not integrating with the community (e.g not getting involved with discussions whether it be on forum/teamspeak) is the reason why people up and leave if JB for some reason isn't around anymore. Also if you dislike the community admins then there's little point in applying to said community.

On the server today you was shouting and being a nuisance to the rest of the players on the server, OB might have a laugh but we don't act childish and try to argue at every second they can get.

^this. plus you got recently banned for being a cunt, youve also been a nuisance for admins always talking over commander and just being a general troll

Its a community, not a clan, we're not saying to spam the forums before you apply you have to be active on our server & forums most people don't find that hard to understand except you and your little group who spend a lot of time trying to wind up admins. I recommend that if you guys want to keep on playing on our server you fix the attitude problems you have.

Spelling 'maybe' 'meaby' is a fast-track for a decline.

But I think it's being generally difficult and the constant winding up of admins - you know, the people who would accept/deny you. :/

^^^ Yo Roken, did you read that? That comment is neither vague, nor false. In fact, if I didn't know better, I'd say you were being difficult on your app thread, directly after being told that's what you do wrong.

ciao bella.