Sign in to follow this  
Motoko Kusanagi

Major Motoko Kusanagi [草薙 素子]

become an actual ninja

Good luck :)

I will most certainly need it... And yes it is possible to learn ninjutsu, there is only one authentic teacher left in the world but the training is brutal. Here are a couple of things you have to do:

Stand under a water fall in winter for four hours

Get hung from a cliff until the fear of falling dissapears

Fight with mountain snakes to get their venom

Learn how to survive just by eating certain plants

Good luck indeed...

Those skills will place you in good stead when you end up working in an office!

That's a good point...I would sy i'd do it for fun but think by the sound of what you have to do that wouldbe a lie.

Ah well i'll just have to see if i can be bothered. Making katanas and other kens would be fun though!

I personally for think I am...others seem to think(and say) otherwise. There is no doubt I like Japan and their history and culture etc but I like other things. My favourite band is the Red Hot Chilli Peppers. I play bass guitar. I love ancient history aswell. Japan has a lot of stuff that are my favourite things but I don't think I'm that deeply absorbed in it all

I personally for think I am...others seem to think(and say) otherwise. There is no doubt I like Japan and their history and culture etc but I like other things. My favourite band is the Red Hot Chilli Peppers. I play bass guitar. I love ancient history aswell. Japan has a lot of stuff that are my favourite things but I don't think I'm that deeply absorbed in it all

I was just joking to be honest, you seem like a nice guy and I can understand ones interest in the Japanese culture. It is so much more vibrant than a lot of western culture. I love their history the most but it's true they have a lot of things I also like. Anime and music is just a number of them. But you're not alone, a lot of people watch anime here.

I was just joking to be honest, you seem like a nice guy and I can understand ones interest in the Japanese culture. It is so much more vibrant than a lot of western culture. I love their history the most but it's true they have a lot of things I also like. Anime and music is just a number of them. But you're not alone, a lot of people watch anime here.

ye, the culture of systemic paedophilia, xenophobia, racism and sexism are all p. cool vibrant elements of japanese culture!!!

Tbh I'm not saying Japan isn't interesting. But to call our culture comparatively bland is to really downplay the most influential cultures in the history of the planet.