Sign in to follow this  
Motoko Kusanagi

IDEA: Ghost Mode Server

Hi Guys!

Now, I don't know if this would be possible as it would take a lot of programming but its just a suggestion. I would like to cast your attention to CrossFire(CF): Ghost Mode

For those of you (probably most) who don't know what this is here is a gameplay video (there are plenty more you can check out, this is the first one I saw):

EDIT: This video shows mainly GR, search CrossFire Ghost Mode to find a BL sided game

Basic run down: Two teams, Global Risk( Cts) and Black List (Ts)

It is roughly based around search and destroy, but with a cool and fun twist. The Black List have a key element of stealth. While running they are faintly visible but when stationary they cannot be seen. There are other mechanics at play such as breath noise, and foot steps that can give them away. Black list are only allowed to use melee. In CF weapons had different damage(pay to win was higher), the rough idea was a head-shot as a instant kill and 2 body shot for a kill,similar to CS:GO with back stabs. The Global Risk would defend two bomb sites, fully armed. Watch some videos to get a better idea, apologies for my poor explanation. This would probably take a while to make but as far as I am aware CF is the only game that does this and with its limited graphics and multitude of easily available hacks it does not pose as much of a threat as far as competition is concerned.

Just a little food for thought, feel free to reply with your ideas and what you make of this...

Motoko

Edited by Guest

Ah CrossFire, the source of many Trojan Viruses...

I used to be pretty pro at this game, so good in fact that many people accused me of hacking ahaha fun times.

This idea is good, but we won't be getting another server anytime soon, maybe never. I think, seeing as the PB server is still only a few months old, this won't be happening. But I say again, its a good idea!

Also next time possibly post this in SnQ section.