Sign in to follow this  
Lynet

[Quest] First person gets teleported, rest dies (how?)

Have been trying shitload of ways but i cant get anything to work T.T

So Question is, how do i make it so when the first person gets teleported, the rest in an area gets killed?

Example: A maze, the first one to complet is lives, the rest dies.. How do i make that happend?

And i would need a good explonation, not just "Outputs - User 1, Trigger blabla" cuz i didnt get that to work.

help here would be great^^

Twist and everyone else please shut up... (you all sounds like post whores by ppl actualy watching the forum)

I cant help you if you dont want too use outputs.

yea i do want to use outputs, but everything i tried, did not work.

its just that what i tried didnt work. just got confused cuz i didnt understand anything.

Also mind helping me with: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=466

Problem with toggable brush and breakable tiles that breaks a short while after beeing stepped on.

Still struggling with this? Perhaps lining the maze with lots of explosives. High power ones, Similar to mines. The first person finishes, is teleported, lands on a button, triggers bombs.

Maybe that would be an easier way of doing it?

This one is nice and easy, Use a logic_timer as an output and make it so that when person hits a trigger_once (or any trigger) (but setting an output to the logic_timer) make the output have the player immidiatly teleport and after 0.1 or so seconds have a trigger_hurt kill them.

Hope that helped.