Sign in to follow this  
Scrobbesbyrig

CS:GO Training/Advice?

So I find myself alot of the time now, preparing for that sudden "USER JOINED YOUR CHANNEL" and that voice of invitational "'OY' FANCEE A MIX M8"

So I was wondering, does anybody here find themselves getting ready for Competitive? Either by playing Deathmatches, or Casuals, or just watching random peoples games? Or do you all just click "Join" on the spur of the moment?

WARNING: BELOW THIS LINE IS A SERIOUSLY AUTISTIC WAY OF HELPING ME ADVICE MYSELF FOR GAMES, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE FOLLOWING LIST IS A NUMBER OF AILMENTS FROM READING:

EMOTIONS OF SHAME

AND SHEER DEPRESSION TOWARDS KEIJI MOTORI,

POSSIBLE EVIDENCE TO SHAME KEIJI,

AND THE FINAL AILMENT,

AN AMERICAN MISSLE OF SHEER AUTISM TO THE HEAD.

I find myself playing offline with "Harmless" bots and working on Headshot Hitboxes and working out in my head a "chance of survival" depending on my reaction speed. Then, If i fail to kill a bot in, lets say, 3 seconds at long. I would be dead, and would work on listening to foot-steps & location.

I know that bots are incredibly different to how somebody would react, but it helps figuring out where to take cover and how many rounds it would take to finish somebody off.

How my "Chance of Survival (COS)" works essentially goes about on a 'Weapon Choice' such as, lets say, an AK-47, alongside the map, Nuke. So far, these are my average times to kill people, after I dont kill them in this time period, I just stop trying.

The COS is judged by, the amount of cover there is around me, the distance of enemies, the amount of corners, the openness of the area, and the skill of the other player (harmless bots do NOT fucking help, so the time limit below are not accurate representations of how I would fight, rather a 'go above this time limit and your fucking shit' guideline.)

Outside - 4 Seconds

Lobby - 2 Seconds

Radio - <1 Second (Too close range, dont kill them in this time, just count myself dead)

Bomb Site A - 3 Seconds

Bomb Site B - 2 Seconds

Crows Nest Down to Bomb A - 8 Seconds

Vent/Bomb B - 3 Seconds

Vent - <1 Second

Control - 2 Seconds

Ramp - 3 Seconds

Ramp/Radio - 2 Seconds

Hut - <1 Second

Squeaky - 2 Second

So there you go, my incredibly autistic way of getting myself more tactically prepared for the map NUKE.