Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

The Fluxy Montage has landed!

Greetings all! Here is a little montage I cobbled together in about a day or so. Took me about 6-7 hours on and off, its my first try at this so forgive its ruff edges, ill get better!, I hope you like it! It should be 1080p as well, I thought the music fitted quite well but you may not. Constructive criticism is welcome and feedback if you guys want more :D

Anyways let me know what you lads think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3Y9Wyms0mg

This was actually pretty well made to say it was your first time but I do feel you need to properly get the version of mirrorless action because the overlay to your video and makes the overall quality worse but Anyway nice video Fluxy

Also that picture at the start just makes the whole video for me XD

At the start it was mostly rifle and smg stuff since i dident want to kill it with 100% awp stuff, but alot of it wasent that good/a bit slow, so i changed most of it out and by then it was like 2AM and i couldent be bothered redoing the awp shot section, thanksanyway though :)

The bit with Weezy at the end happended by accident, i was sitting in a TS channel while i was recording and i forgot to mute my sound, glad i got it though! so funny.