Sign in to follow this  
Cupii

Cupii

so THE DIRTY HACKER got kicked out of DR then?

Of course, community policy! =p

Can you please keep us up to date with Jordans many activities, its gets quite boring on OB and we need someone to abuse every now and then. It keeps us mildly entertained.

Jep, I idle on the Outbreak TS every once in a while... I'll let you guys know, but haven't seen him yet.

Ah en btw, on the 5th of February DedicatedRejects has a 2vs2 tournament on a CS:GO aim map. Although the event is for DR members only, we wouldn't mind if some of the Outbreakers participated to.

You can read the details here:

http://csgo.dedicatedrejects.com/

You can find me on DR TS3 (or Outbreak AFK Room):

voice.dedicatedrejects.com

Ah en btw, on the 5th of February DedicatedRejects has a 2vs2 tournament on a CS:GO aim map. Although the event is for DR members only, we wouldn't mind if some of the Outbreakers participated to.

This sounds, fun, how are the teams worked out? can we enter as a pair?

i want Jordan on my team!!!!

but yeh i am interested ill try jump on your ts and have a chat at some point

JUST A NOTE TO EVERYONE

dR didn't even realise OB existed until Yordan got VAC banned. It was only then when one of our community members contacted them, did they realise that we existed and he had this double life. He was telling them he had work. Which may or may not have been true.

Let's just welcome our gaming brothers and be greatful they have invited us to their tournement.

Thank you

This sounds, fun, how are the teams worked out? can we enter as a pair?

i want THE DIRTY HACKER on my team!!!!

but yeh i am interested ill try jump on your ts and have a chat at some point

Cool man, sounds good. ; )

Yes, you enter as a pair. Depending on the amount of teams that enter, we either do a single or double knock-out. Here you can see last months brackets (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... _web#gid=0). The new bracket will also be hosted on Google Docs, so you can see the updated brackets while the tournament is ongoing.

JUST A NOTE TO EVERYONE

dR didn't even realise OB existed until Yordan got VAC banned. It was only then when one of our community members contacted them, did they realise that we existed and he had this double life. He was telling them he had work. Which may or may not have been true.

Let's just welcome our gaming brothers and be greatful they have invited us to their tournement.

Thank you

That is not completely true, haha. I know Hishot through Jordan, Hishot helped us a few weeks ago setting up our CS:S Deathmatch server on our dedicated box, thats how I knew about the community. I even met some OB members while testing the server!

But still, yes, he lied to me on multiple occasions. He was our CS:S Devision Leader and a pain in the ass. I don't mind if someone plays in different communities, they can still be a "Clan Friend" within our community and play with us, there is no need to lie about it.

Luckily this shit is in the past now. Meanwhile I have dozens of other members to look after, I'm sure something else "spectacular" will come up. xD

In other news, welcome to the forums and OB.

Thanks, nice forums... Pretty active ;)

Bumping your own threads works also ;)

Say what?

*BUMP*