Sign in to follow this  
haydo

Hipsters

Does anyone else get pissed off by those people that say just because a song went slightly popular due to a film or a game that anyone who see's it from that isn't allowed to listen to it and it's suddenly terrible?

Frankly couldn't gibes a shit. People can listen to whatever or whoever they wish to. Just make sure the genre is labelled correctly... I will be pissed off if you show me an uptempo Balearic funk house tune and it turns out to be a Detroit house remix of an old Motown track.

I get pissed of at people who like the popular things just because the popular things are in 95% of the cases utter shit. In music I generally don't have an issue with that. Only have an issue with people who say that their genre is the best music ever, those people can go kill themselves.

I get pissed of at people who like the popular things just because the popular things are in 95% of the cases utter shit. In music I generally don't have an issue with that. Only have an issue with people who say that their genre is the best music ever, those people can go kill themselves.

Bieber has a lovely voice

I habe this problem often. Remember Imagine Dragons? Remember AC3?

Many of my friends somehow managed to freak out so hard they ended up over hipstering and going full circle. I am now surrounded by people who only listen to songs if they've been listened to 1 billion+ on youtubes.

Ha, just kidding.

I have no friends.

Could you imagine?