Sign in to follow this  
BlueEyes

UnWhitelisted by Biggles

UnBan Request:

Player Name (at time of banning): Zarrithis

SteamID: - minecraft -

Ban Reason Given: Saying I'd DDOS the server.

Server Banned From: Minecraft Tekkit Classic

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim):

I said as a joke that I was gonna DDOS the server when daffy nuked me, everyone knew it was a joke, and I even said after that it was a joke. Biggles knows for a fact that I have not and will not DDOS the server, and I have no reason to use cheats/take down a server that I enjoy playing. Personally I think Biggles is just trying to show off his admin powers, and it's an absolute bullshit reason to ban me.

Date of incident: 01/09/2013 about 11pm.

But ofcourse, as Biggles is an admin, fuck all will be done to sort this out, because everyone will, ofcourse, take his side. It's also pretty much 100% certain he will try and troll the thread, as he has with just about any other person on the server/forum at some point.

How the fuck are we supposed to keep the community going if you're banning loyal members without any actualy evidence. You banned me on a hypothetical that you knew would never happen, but you did it anyway.

I want to keep playing on OB servers with the OB community, but Biggles seems to be making this harder for me. When I went into teamspeak to talk to him about it, he ofcourse trolled me, and laughed at me. This really isn't how an admin should sort things out?

INB4 SOMEONE PERM BANS ME FOR SPEAKING MY OPINION

You have been here long enough to know that we hate keyboard warrior threats whether it be a joke or not. Bit stupid to joke about that kind of stuff tbh.

Does an argument really have to come off this? We all have banter and this was/is just the same, whitelist him biggles or ill rek ur cunt. PS. Change mod on MC and cash every single 1 of us is a keyboard warrior/troll, biggles being 1 of the biggest in OB, we all have a joke at times.

Change mod on MC and cash every single

Gaffer getting to old i made no comment don't mix me in with Twist lol

Others need to be a bit more mature in stuff all i am saying banter is banter but bs needs to stop from all sides