Sign in to follow this  
crossNET

crossNET unban request

Player Name (at time of banning): crossNET

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47255484

Ban Reason Given: Ignoring Admins

Server Banned From: Jailbreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim): I feel being banned for a week for complaining after, what other players also agreed, to be a free killing. I ask why the admins are not enforcing the rules and not slaying for freekilling, and venga bus, without warning, bans me for a period of 1 week (entirely disproportionate in my opinion). I ask him through steam about his reasoning, to which he replies, he doesnt care about freekilling (http://imgur.com/xuHaCQC) . Is it too much to ask to have freeshooters at the very least slain? Im not even asking for a kick or ban, I just wish for a curb on this. I would like to say I have nothing against venga, and hope this incident is merely a misunderstanding.

Date of incident: 24/08/13

RIP IN PEACE CROSSNET

Not the rug God have mercy on his soul but say hello to daemonic and tweep for me :)

LOLZ

I find it quite ironic that as I am banned for trolling, you troll my unban request with this irrelevant and useless rubbish. Double standards much?

We do actually have an OB-rug. This is the place we put the worst of the worst who are banned from the OB-Commuinty

That sounds incredibly degrading and cruel, and might I remind you I'm not permabanned just yet.

That sounds incredibly degrading and cruel, and might I remind you I'm not permabanned just yet.

From your recent behaviour, you're going the right way about it.

And its me who's seen as the negative one, oh the irony.

Why are you so desperate for the last word? Just accept your ban and come back in a week

Apologies if I come off as arrogant or a dick in my replies, but I simply want to display that a number of individuals have clearly misunderstood my actions and I wish to justify them in my responses. If you are commenting in this thread then it is clearly relevant to me so I dont see why I shouldnt respond,

Warned you so many times. You accepted that you'd change. You did. Servers went. You reverted to trolling. Tbh I should have banned you yesterday, but seeing that you were being a disruptive fuck as ever tonight, I don't even care.

edit: Please do not reply to threads regarding bans/unbans unless you're a moderator plus or directly involved in the incident. Thanks.

Reply to this or don't bother. You've skirted this point already because you know it's valid. Or, even better, do as Gaz said.