Sign in to follow this  
crossNET

crossNET unban request

Player Name (at time of banning): crossNET

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47255484

Ban Reason Given: Ignoring Admins

Server Banned From: Jailbreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim): I feel being banned for a week for complaining after, what other players also agreed, to be a free killing. I ask why the admins are not enforcing the rules and not slaying for freekilling, and venga bus, without warning, bans me for a period of 1 week (entirely disproportionate in my opinion). I ask him through steam about his reasoning, to which he replies, he doesnt care about freekilling (http://imgur.com/xuHaCQC) . Is it too much to ask to have freeshooters at the very least slain? Im not even asking for a kick or ban, I just wish for a curb on this. I would like to say I have nothing against venga, and hope this incident is merely a misunderstanding.

Date of incident: 24/08/13

Edited by Guest

No. You were banned because you're a trolling cunt. You've admitted to trolling which can easily be found in the logs and overall you're just an arsehole. This is related to the request as I've witnessed this.

Go fuck yourself.

- haydo xoxoxo

No. You were banned because you're a trolling cunt. You've admitted to trolling which can easily be found in the logs and overall you're just an arsehole. This is related to the request as I've witnessed this.

Go fuck yourself.

- haydo xoxoxo

Many thanks for the constructive and well thought out response, this level of maturity shows you are clearly in a position to judge me.

Go fuck yourself.

- haydo xoxoxo

Many thanks for the constructive and well thought out response, this level of maturity shows you are clearly in a position to judge me.

Luke 6:31: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Warned you so many times. You accepted that you'd change. You did. Servers went. You reverted to trolling. Tbh I should have banned you yesterday, but seeing that you were being a disruptive fuck as ever tonight, I don't even care.

edit: Please do not reply to threads regarding bans/unbans unless you're a moderator plus or directly involved in the incident. Thanks.

Go fuck yourself.

- haydo xoxoxo

Luke 6:31: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

That is extremely poor context for that quote, and displays your ignorance towards the bible.

No. You were banned because you're a trolling cunt. You've admitted to trolling which can easily be found in the logs and overall you're just an arsehole.

To be honest if you searched "CrossNET : " in the logs you'd probably find enough evidence for a much longer ban than 1 week

He is a believer Perm him!

Is this a joke? What have I done that deserves a permanent ban? Will you not even listen to my unban request before you take completely unnecessary action?

OH god just lock this topic already week ban end off you was warned on numerous occasions to stop you didn't i emailed you asking to talk you refused so server your week and then think hard about coming back cause if you just come back and do the same thing then perm ban is just.

You need to learn the rules and bee less of a troll, you show people little to no respect at all so whats the point what are you trying to prove anyway just doesn't make sense.

edit: and to answer why i did nothing when we got free shot is because the ct in question gave us medic like a second aft, don't go around telling a mod what to do its very disrespectful but I don't think you care.

Also just to put my word in.

I know you have been insulting me and complaining about me to the members and other people of the community. Normally I would care and try and resolve the issue with the person who for some reason has a problem.

But since I literally have no clue who you are and have never had a conversation with you, I don't see why I should try.

Life was fine before you came to light. And it still is.

Serve your week ban then come back with a new, less aggressive attitude.