Sign in to follow this  
Scrobbesbyrig

StarForge

There is no need for me to go into a massive review for this.

It's basically a mix of Building, Alien Killing & a MASSIVE world, that shows off some of the coolest things I have ever seen. Check it out!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/227680/

This game is only £10 right now, and its alpha! Which means theres more shit to come!

Oh yeah, and another thing, think the ground is the only place you can build? Lolno go into space mothertruckers & build a base.

fuck you

last alpha game i bought at your suggestion is still fucked and has had no updates

The last update for it was 6 days ago Gaz, read the little add-ons on the ACTUAL steam page ;) but yes, he's taking his time, I do admit, its like he doesn't think that anybody would pay for-

oh.

Nonetheless, I will probably get Starforge, at most defo. Play with me & reck sum alien scum & build sky fortress 'kay?

StarShit. No thanks. Also 20€ ( now sale so less ) for an alpha version? Greedy bastards.

Looks extremely boring and more repetitive than minecraft. I'm guessing you will be bored of it after less than 10 hours.

Twist you can keen out on a ham sandwich mate. I'm sure this would make you just as keen.

Anyway £27 is for 2 copies of the game, along with exclusive skins, tile sets and other shit. Also name in credits ()not that it's important)