yesterlv

Yester's app (DECLINED)

Player Name: yester

Date of Birth: 19/5/1993

Country/Location: Sweden, Arboga

SteamID : STEAM_0:0:64600643

Games Played: CS:S, GMOD, (CSGO soon) Runescape, LoL

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 2 weeks

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? I play Surf a tad more than I do Jailbreak.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Some qualities I can bring to OB are a greater atmosphere for anyone who plays at Outbreak. I believe that I'm helpful and fair.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Heyy, my names Matt, I'm 19 and was born in Aberdeen, Scotland, however, I recently moved over to Arboga, in Sweden to live with my girlfriend and her parents. I currently work as a teaching assistant at a pre-school which is only 10 minutes walk from our flat. I spend my free time playing on OB servers, learning Swedish or play football with some Sweeds. I realise that I'm fairly new to OB but I believe I fit in well within the community, therefor made this member application.

Also McLovin, I noticed on the member's template page it still says to add Twist "After you made the post, please add either one of the following steam names to your friendlist: "kilnoxio" (McLovin) or "wildbuscuit" (Twist)." I don't know if Twist still handles these but yeah, thought I'd bring it up.

Kind Regards,

yester

Edited by Guest

Nice active guy...willing to go CT and overall good guy.

My only argument is that I'd even stretch to say 2-3 weeks is a little over estimated :S I've seen you for say a week - 2 weeks...you're a great guy but I can imagine a lot of people might not even have met you and I think you might have to wait a little longer before getting accepted.

Not my decision though and I will still give you my +1 based upon the fact that as long as you stick to yourself, you should eventually get member :o

Nice active guy...willing to go CT and overall good guy.

My only argument is that I'd even stretch to say 2-3 weeks is a little over estimated :S I've seen you for say a week - 2 weeks...you're a great guy but I can imagine a lot of people might not even have met you and I think you might have to wait a little longer before getting accepted.

Not my decision though and I will still give you my +1 based upon the fact that as long as you stick to yourself, you should eventually get member :o

Thanks UnSeen,

Yes I knew that my playtime would be an issue, I don't mind re-applying in a month's time, I need to get to know everyone still.

I've heard about you...

Some words whispered and typed about you...

Sounds as though you are a good surfer. Guess I have met my match, finally someone who can tempt a challenge against me. Fluxy's awp, Setsails shotgun, Morks skill, Ost's M4, No Goods USP, Gingl3's armoury... They may have struck me down once or twice... But you seem like a nice guy however the activity is you know :/ I'm sorry Yester wish you all the best of luck, however no plus one :( best of luck

I've heard about you...

Sounds as though you are a good surfer. Guess I have met my match, finally someone who can tempt a challenge against me. Fluxy's awp, Setsails shotgun, Morks skill, Ost's M4, No Goods USP, Gingl3's armoury... They may have struck me down once or twice... But you seem like a nice guy however the activity is you know :/ I'm sorry Yester wish you all the best of luck, however no plus one :( best of luck

I've heard about you...

Is rank 4 on the server still isnt good enough.

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO PROVE MYSELF AROUND HERE > INB4 faceroll:

fgvhbnjk,l./;fgveori ç

No but seriously Fluxy stinks, and I don't even want to start about you.

I know I'm bad but Mclovin you don't have a set gun you always use D: I only mentioned the people who have a let's say 'signature' gun.

None in the TOP10 go unrecognised. You all get fed by me :-( 212kills - 240-270 deaths is not something to proud of ;D

How'd you and your hot swedish girlfriend meet? :D

Well, she came to England to visit her cousins who live in Aberdeen, I was down the pub with some lads from work and we saw each other exchanged numbers and now were here.

And I think i'm rank 12, get in.

I'm sorry to have to decline you but rules are rules and we have to stick by them! You need to have played on the server for atleast a month before you apply, I'm going to allow you to reapply in 2 weeks rather than a month, good luck next time!