Sign in to follow this  
Ben

Finally Finished My First Build

So basically after a long time of planning and convincing my parents to give me money, I finished my first PC build. I will still put more in it, I plan on getting a 770 GPU, but I really don't need it. And if anyone has anything better post a screenshot of speccy or something because I feel like I've got the best in OB right now. :D Please ladies, one at a time.

YwYwoYN.png

I'll be getting this soon:

Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor

Zalman CNPS10X Performa CPU Cooler

MSI Z77A-GD55 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard

Corsair XMS 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 3GB Video Card

NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case

XFX 550W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply

Also there's a few people who have better than this on OB

This is mine, Pretty much the same!

You got more space though. I'd consider mine 'Better' simply because I have more V-Ram. 8-)

6cFctcO.jpg

Man, do you think this computer is the best in OB, have you seen Tiny's machine, he is silly enough to pay double what we paid and still mostly plays CS:S and TF2. Overkill if you ask me.

Our Pc's aren't the best, but their very good.

On the machine I am currently on

CPU: I7 2600k

GPU: SLI GTX 680's

Memory: 32 GB DDR3 (I forget the maker)

Storage: 4 x Intel 256GB SSD in Raid 1+0 configuration (and a 2 tb hard drive in case I need it)

Cooling: mostly water cooled but I put a huge fan on the side of my case just in case.

Tower: HAF 932 (I think) - used to have a coolermaster Cosmos 2 but... it was just silly.

Mouse: Logitech G9X

Keyboard: Filco Majestouch Linear R limited edition

Mic: Blue Snowball

I have no sound card at the moment unfortunately :(

So to sum it up you are trying to brag with a PC build that was funded by you're parents?

Yep aint working.

Well I'm not trying to brag, I'm just really excited and wanted to share with you guys, and I said my parents money because I don't want it to seem like I'm bragging. I have no reason to brag, people have much better PC's then me, but I'm just really happy.

On the machine I am currently on

CPU: I7 2600k

GPU: SLI GTX 680's

Memory: 32 GB DDR3 (I forget the maker)

Storage: 4 x Intel 256GB SSD in Raid 1+0 configuration (and a 2 tb hard drive in case I need it)

Cooling: mostly water cooled but I put a huge fan on the side of my case just in case.

Tower: HAF 932 (I think) - used to have a coolermaster Cosmos 2 but... it was just silly.

Mouse: Logitech G9X

Keyboard: Filco Majestouch Linear R limited edition

Mic: Blue Snowball

I have no sound card at the moment unfortunately :(

I'm going to get a Filco keyboard if I ever decide to get a new keyboard, I have a Logitech G710+ atm, Brown switches. :p

Like Lovin said, bragging about a build that was funded by your parents is like bragging who's parent has more money.

Anyways, setsail! I just got my Blue Yeti! High five :3

Aw yeah! I used to have a blue yeti but it brocked :sad:

That aside...nice set up mate...you have no idea how much I envy you right now :p

Sure you don't want to swap towers? I run 20 fps tops on css > my level pls

I'm sure :lol: if it makes you feel any better my wallet still bares the scars of my pc purchases. :D

18cits.png

cpu overclocked to 4.5

no I do not have an ssd, waste of money considering you could put money into other things such as graphics card. lightning fast windows boot+ app loads aren't important tbh.

im running 800x600 res there since im playing runescape at the time, 2007 doesn't offer resizable screen so I had to adjust my screen res.