Sign in to follow this  
Quinn

Guns Of Icarus Online

Since my giveaway has sparked some people to buy the game I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread for the actual game, so, is anyone interested in having a bad ass super airship battle? If so just post your name and we'll get a list going, maybe get a few games in.

AMAZING LIST FOR SEXY PEOPLE ONLY

-Expired Milk (Me)

-Professor

-Fluxy

-UnSeen

-Scrooge

-

-

-

4 Would be enough for the SS.O.B to fly into the distance reking everything in it's wake and spamming the chat.

8 Would be enough for ^ x2

16 Would be enough for ^ to go against each other.

Edited by Guest

And probably keep the enemy from harm as well...but you can't have everything

I played it and found it hard to blow up the beautiful sexy airships, then I decided to man up and shot down a teammates airship. I was kicked shortly after.

To the shame corner I go.

I played it and found it hard to blow up the beautiful sexy airships, then I decided to man up and shot down a teammates airship. I was kicked shortly after.

Ahah, well I played like 1 match with Antizombie. We won like 4 - 0 or smt...he was the pilot [We got lucky I guess].

I was the engineer. I ran around hitting shit with a hammer. It felt goooooooooooood :3