Sign in to follow this  
w00d.

OUTBREAK MEMES PICTURES

got a v for vendetta mask (yes i said that and not anonymous)

posted in the 18+ section despite not being 18

makes this thread which made 90% of people reading cringe

notice how i didn't use >

is this... is this a satan spawn?

O_o

Okay.. Anything else that needs to be added before this gets locked?

It's not that we don't like input from the regulars, but this topic has no purpose.. Not all topics need to have a purpose, but making images and posting them is just a spam-fest...

How is this thread spam? He's honestly trying to make a fun thread with some C:SS inspired memes and people are completely ignoring it because they don't know him. If Biggles made this thread I'm pretty sure people would actually join in on the fun instead of being rude.

posted in the 18+ section despite not being 18

We all know that section is there so people that are over 18 can complain about people posting in there. It has no purpose at all and I don't get why it's even called the 18+ section when everyone can see it. It's pretty much useless... Only brings trouble with it.

>How is this thread spam?

Since when were overused jokes not spam??

>people are completely ignoring it because they don't know him.

I've played and talked to him almost a month i think and he has been a jackass most of the time.

>We all know that section is there so people that are over 18 can complain about people posting in there.

Valid point but rules are rules like laws are laws, some might be useless but they stay the same anyway.

That's all she wrote ladies and gentlemen. I've been the cunt of the century, Goodnight!!!!