Sign in to follow this  
The Ost

C4 - Save America from atheists!!

So if they're not ramming their athiest ideologies down our throat, then how come they want to take "God" out of the Pledge of Aliegence, sue you if you put up a Christmas tree in an airport, and, God forbid, take legal action if you put up a nativity scene in YOUR OWN FUCKING YARD!

Well yes. Fundamentalism works both ways. People who don't believe in anything can be just as wayward and damaging as those who find religion to be a cornerstone of their life and insist that everyone should do as this 2000 year old boo should do to the letter.

You get fundamentalists in every aspect of life, and sadly they're the ones making the most noise.

More noise = More attention

So gradually we start seeing more and more of these people. Who then become figureheads for their chosen cause. A good example would be Osama Bin Laden, a leader of an extremest group of Islamic people. He shouted the loudest, now whenever Islam is mentioned guess whos name pops up? The Danish Cartoonist who drew a picture. All we hear about is extremism that follows. Do we hear about the millions of lovely gentle Islamic people who follow their religion, spread the love of their god and try to make the world better? Rarely.

This works on the same principle for people of no faith. Do we hear about people who don't care either way or are proud of having no faith living their lives and making the world better? Rarely. The people of no faith who make the most noise, such as going as far as "taking legal action for someone putting up a nativity scene", are in some cases just as bad and damaging to the reputation to the rest of those who choose to follow the guidance of his fellow man over that of idea that many find far fetched.

Not everyone is as passionate as others in the question of faith. If they choose to believe, let them believe. If they decide to make your life a misery it's because of the person, not of what they follow.

Ignore those who scream for the downfall of others. Regardless of what they believe.

Unless of course it's the Westbro Baptist Church.

I hope someone tears their throats out.

Seriously; Fuck those guys.

TL;DR: Extremism isn't confined to religion. You get crazy assholes everywhere. Make the world better. Ignore them.

I wish I could just put a shotgun barrel down each and every one of those anti-religion athiests over here...

It's ok if you don't believe in a god, or any form of spiritual life, but don't ram your athiest ideologies down our throats!

Sometimes I really wish we had a system like "The Purge".

I seem to see the opposite, religious people tend to try and shove their beliefs into your face, and non religious people dont have anything to shove in your face so they cannot do it.

I seem to see the opposite, religious people tend to try and shove their beliefs into your face, and non religious people dont have anything to shove in your face so they cannot do it.

You'd be surprised at what people can do with nothing. They tend to think they're much better than anyone following a faith simply because "Hurr durr religion is fur stoopid ppl whu donut evn science hurr".

There are many reason why i like communism so much and no religion is one of them but it's not the main reason. That is a tale for another day.

To me it's just common sense to not believe in god in my opinion.

Oh religion, why do you make people talk so much.

I had not forseen that this would turn inn to a religious klusterfuck. (naive I know)

This thread was just "Hey, watch two videos", not a : "Hey, please state your view on religion and explain your reason for choosing to belive what you do"

And Cake?! politics?! Like this thread hadn't derailed enough.

Make a new thread if you want to bitch about religion/politics.

CHEESUS PEOPLE!

guys, jesus stopped by my house last night and said "LOL LOOK AT THEM ARGUING IN THAT THREAD ON OB FORUMS" and I said "lol yeah man but no need to shout, it's only the internet" and then we smoked some fat bowls and trolled on jailbreak

>bla bla bla bla bla shut the fuck up about politics

If you're gonna start a thread about some shit like this there's gonna be a fucking flamewar so why not just derail it so we can do something else that's more fun.

So to sum up

- Not every atheist is hell bent on forcing christans to change

- Not every Christian is hell bent on forcing atheists to change

- Keep it to yourself

- Be agnostic :)))))))