Sign in to follow this  
JohnDoe

Doe's Gallery

GhandiEdit: does the painting represent a warped, ugly city, because the people in the city are warped and ugly too, through pursuit of money and success?

Would that be an example of a pathetic fallacy? Or would it just be representation through symbolism of the sadistic manor in which the people would conduct themselves.

+1 for GhandiEdit, made me lol.

More pictures ploX

And I want to see any attempt at these hideous mugs that have been placed here.

Request: would like a picture of a lightly etched tunnel with brick layered on the edge and various means of transport going by. I am waiting.

Ok prof and venga I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about

When I do understand what they are saying - *Punches the air in exasperation and joy*

If you want real intelligentsia, I'll send you my essay on Platonic poetics & metaphysics. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thread worthy: what are you actually working on, John, when you mentioned Flux/Me?

If you want real intelligentsia, I'll send you my essay on Platonic poetics & metaphysics. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Challenge Accepted.

#NewTrend - Thread Worthy : It can never be bad if you're getting paid for doing a hobby John mate x) Gratz to that.

It's beast, Seenio.

Best thing is it's all spent into muffins.

Hehe...one wishes he could have this thing called 'moni'...the guilt one receieves when Muffins from the school canteen magically disappear rather than being paid for hurts oneself dearly....