Sign in to follow this  
Doomblade94

DayZ question

I don't like Arma 3. I find the controls overly complicated, and unless you're really in to realistic military simulations then don't bother.

As to Day Z, just wait to the standalone. No point buying the mod version when the full game is out "soon" ^^

All that is just my opinion though, it's personal preference really.

I'm hoping on DayZ Standalone to come out this summer.

But I think my hope is leading to dispair. Since there are only 2 real vids of the makers of DayZ.

Giving ingame footage, upgrading the game.

New cities, Zombies will be faster/smarter, Inventory will have a sort of hotkeybar like minecraft for easy pickup.

Rendering will be done with less lagg, Zombie spawning will be different, Items need to be found by really looking in every corner. Or even in broken cars etc.

All in all a lot of work is going on and from the latest vid I don't believe that the game will be out soon.

There are rumors that the Alpha will go in the air this July. But we'll have to see.

Anyway I am up for some DayZ this sunday if you want? Let me know im off to work now!

(Had to work all day yesterday and i'm really torn down but I have to work another day for 12H tonight I am gonna take a long deserved bath and rest.)