Sign in to follow this  
UnSeen

League of Legends

Everyone's entitled to an opinion, but I'd rather the thread not be derailed on how much people dislike LoL :S

Post about builds..meeting up for games...champions you enjoy..rune/mastery sets...game experiences...screenshots of scores - Anything League of Legends related :3

Sorry if I'm being a pain in le arse...but Eternum Nocturne pls

Ahah don't worry too much about the whole 'main position / sub position' part if you are lower than level 30, just put your name :3

The main/sub was more for ppl interested in joining a ranked team :o

Either way, I'll have the pair of you up and if you're both lower levels, I'll just go on my level 16 acc to make it fairer on you guys :o At the end of the day, it's a bit of fun :3

Due to other silly posts, this kinda got ignored. Idk if that's because no one really gave a shit about it or whether they just missed it...but I think it's pretty damn good every time I watch it. Every time I go lee, I'm liek : 'Oh yeah...great escape is on...oh shit..nope..stunned..well that didn't go to plan' xD

I've seen that video before, sadly that will never happen again as every ezreal now carries iceborn lee would have been hit and slowed, meaning he wouldn't reach golems, and the blitz ult would have connected

if anyone wants to play with me my names FlyingKawazaki..

Added :3

I have a level 100 dragon master, can I play?

...Seems legit, I want one.

Hey Gaz, you should post that amazing ATS Sivir build you used the other day hehe, legendary way to play her xD

I don't even remember what it was...all I remember was a blur of attack lol :o

Hey guys just a post to say tomorrow night I am going to hold a 1v1 tournament.

It will take place from around 19:00 GMT onward until it finishes.

The idea is we will do a double elimination* tournament where you play a custom game summoners rift map on blind pick. Your pick will often be how strong you are at a champ not who you counter, as it is luck for counters.

This tournament is for all skill levels. It's only a bit of fun and my aim is for 16 people to get playing together. It's welcome for all but I'm hoping for OB LoL players to make up the numbers as it's just to try get everyone playing. I will be checking around at around 18:00 to make sure everyone is still available.

Only real rules..

> No hating, respect your opponents and none of the 'easy' or 'you were lucky' bs. gg's and wp's will do

> Chill out and try to have fun, if you get knocked out support someone else throughout their games.

*Double Elimination - It's a type of tournament where you have to lose twice before being knocked out, therefore there is a higher bracket and a lower bracket, more detail can be shown when players have be accounted for.

If you are interested in playing just post here saying so, also post if you would like to play but you might be busier later on in the night = I will try organise your matches as early as possible.

> No hating, respect your opponents and none of the 'easy' or 'you were lucky' bs. gg's and wp's will do
> Chill out and try to have fun, if you get knocked out support someone else throughout their games

Are you aiming the rules to get rid of me?

YOU TOOK EVERYTHING I LOVE ABOUT LEAGUE AWAY! I HATE YOU!

P.S

try to have fun,
Have fun
fun

LOL fun in league! HA!

Are you aiming the rules to get rid of me?

YOU TOOK EVERYTHING I LOVE ABOUT LEAGUE AWAY! I HATE YOU!

You can be mad towards yourself, I was more referring to not holding grudges against ppl etc

If you don't want to have fun, no worries xD Just don't let that spoil others ;)

You in though? :p

I have the results here xD http://challonge.com/dq2ionu0

Just a bit of fun to test out my organising of LoL tournaments + search for improvements.

I have plans to make a series with a point system...mainly lasting throughout until the end of S3, with tournament positions giving you points in a league.

If you are interested let me know, it was pretty fun last night...just a shame it was long winded.

Notes for improvement :

- Either make it single elimination or restrict it to 8 people, as it took a long time

- Make a match schedule due to the fact I was throwing in random games at random times xD

Side Notes : Evoletah is a full faggot using AP Tryndamere vs my Lux :( Shoulda died twice the mofo :P

JK

No but seriously he should have died twice the 50 hp surviving git tanking my tower with ult :>