Sign in to follow this  
VitaminC

VitaminC / Jasper Gibb - Passed

If your another YOLOSWAG (intro post) RUSH ALL DAI EVERY DAI then I'm gonna feel rather worried about trialing you.

But we'll see.

I went for the title HOLLAYOLOSWAG, Because i felt "Vitamin C Introthread" was far to main stream. Infact, i generally dont rush, unless its a planned mass rush or its just sitting there asking to be knifed. But im defianetly not a "RUSH ALL DAI ERY DAI"

Said it before but we have had a run of fantastic players playing on the server and hears another one. Its what the server needs.

Willing to go ct, knows the rules, friendly and all round good player.

+1 from me

Hope you get trial and all goes well keep up on the server and forums.

All the best.

Cash (War Wolf)

(wont hold not that last to jump thing over you i fell for that one good and proper lolz)

Hi VitaminC

We'd like to accept your application. If you add me, Twist, Biggles or Sholto on Steam, we can invite you to the trial group. You'll need to wear the trial tag for one week, then at the end of the trial period we'll have a look and either accept or decline you into OB itself.

Thanks and good luck!

Congratulations, You have passed your trial.

Welcome to the community.

Be sure to stay active and notify us of any away periods in the away thread. Add Gaz, Twist or myself and we can invite you to the members group.

Thank you,

McLovin