Sign in to follow this  
Incognito

Incognitos App! APPLICATION - DECLINED, VAC BAN -

Player Name: Incognito (Jack's my real name)

Date of Birth: 10/11/1995

Country/Location: England, lincolnshire

SteamID:#STEAM_0:1:568067

Games Played: CSS ROTMG LoL

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? About 1 month, but took a break inbetween

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much?Surf

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:A nice guy, somebody to mix with more, and maybe some tips :)

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm gold II at LoL with over 1k normal wins add me if you like (cowdolphinwhale) I played tricksurf (zee's xdre4m) I've been playing alot of ROTMG. Also i stopped mixing about 1 year ago or something, but i'm starting to get back into it, so will be happy for the mixes :)

Hi there, i cant say we've met however your application seems legit

➤ You will be on a one week trial starting today, please be sure to ask an Admin+ to add you to the trial group asap, identifying you as an applicant is important for good feedback purposes.

➤ I ask that you are as active as you can be on jailbreak to help people get to know you, if we don't know you you wont make it, that's kinda obvious though i guess.

My steam name - Freddiesace_010

How the fuck did this guy get trial?

SHOLTOOO POWWWWWWAAAH!

Why not?

To the topic, seen him a few times, nice guy and fun to play with =3 we'd know him a lot more tho if he would play JB more. 1+ from me (not like it counts lmfao)