Sign in to follow this  
Daffy Duck

Operation Flashpoint

straight to the point,

Did/does anyone play this? (either Dragon Rising or Red River)

Anyone that hasn't, they're strategic shooters set in the near future where you play as some bad-ass Marine.

I rather enjoyed Dragon Rising, but Red River was absolute wank and waste of my money

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqzZjVRqgGA

I hate how all videos games make the US Marine Corps out to be the ultimate army, when really they're at the same level as our regular regimental troops, and then they make the Navy Seals out to be the ultimate special forces when they're just all so very shit

I hate how all videos games make the US Marine Corps out to be the ultimate army, when really they're at the same level as our regular regimental troops, and then they make the Navy Seals out to be the ultimate special forces when they're just all so very shit

Also in videogames everyone pick the US because of their shiny guns, they think they have an advantage with the shiny guns, kids… >.>

it's the same principle with WoW,

All the kids play as the Alliance because they're fighting for the good guys.

I play the alliance. And I know right, I just picked alliance because i'm more known with it because i've played it since I was a baby (BC)

Who plays alliance for puni statements as fighting for the good, I just wanted to become a dreanai.

Them octopus heads man they so sexy.

No but really I find the races on alliances way more appealing then the horde ones.

Except: Tauren and Blood Elf they rock.

Who plays alliance for puni statements as fighting for the good, I just wanted to become a dreanai.

Them octopus heads man they so sexy.

No but really I find the races on alliances way more appealing then the horde ones.

Except: Tauren and Blood Elf they rock.

I luv Tauren, because they remind me of Narnia.

FOR NARNIAA!!